Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bath Tub Paints


I found this idea on Pinterest (why do all of my posts start like that?) and I knew that I needed to try it immedately.  I found some shaving cream and put it into a cupcake pan, added a few drops of food coloring and stirred, and found two kids and threw them in the tub.

We had a blast!

A few observations:
1- The paint brushes were fun, but finger painting was much more fun.  
2- Wash hair and bodies first, the water gets yucky fast and it is much easier to use the shower head to just rinse the kids when they are done than to try to wash them (especially when you have a slow draining tub like mine.) 
3- As a bystander, be prepared to play with the paints too.  They are too much fun.  By the time we were finished, I was as covered as the kids were and I wasn't in the tub!  

When you are finished rub the shaving cream all over the tub (or have the kids do it) and rinse off.  It sprays off quickly and lightly cleans the tub on the way down!  

Thank you, Meet the Dubiens

No comments:

Post a Comment