Monday, December 19, 2011

Pinterest

Addicted. That is the only word that I can use to describe my relationship with Pinterest. I used to be addicted to Facebook, but now Pinterest is my one and only (and my husband is jealous).

It has changed my life, well at least my Christmas. Almost everyone is getting a gift that I learned how to make on Pinterest; mostly with crap I already had laying around my house. I'm not going to go as far as claim I'm saving the world, one craft at a time, but I might be thinking it. Plus I'm a cheapskate and I love giving gifts that look like you spent a lot of time and money on them, but didn't really.

If you haven't tried Pinterest, go get a timer and set it for an hour and explore. You will be amazed at how quickly that hour is gone and how many times you reset the timer.

Don't say I didn't warn you.


No comments:

Post a Comment